Friday, April 29, 2011

NOTD: The Royal Wedding!

I woke up at 3:45am today to catch the Royal Wedding! I am overjoyed watching all of the festivities. The bride looks stunning, the groom looks dashing, and THE HATS! The hats are so entertaining! It would have been incredible to be there in London while all of this is happening, but watching it live is meeting all of my expectations and I’m thrilled :)

I gave myself this royal wedding-themed mani last night… London Butter’s No More Waity, Katie and a Union Jack accent on my ring finger, plus a stamped crown on my thumb :)

The Union Jack is a litle bit wobbly, I'm sure that I could have made it crisper if I taped it off, but I was impatient! Still, I like that it looks like it's done by hand :)

The stamp is done with one of the new Bundle Monster plates (I just recieved them yesterday) and I accented the tips with glitter from Only Gold for Me.

Did you watch the wedding? Do you have a themed mani to share? Post a link I would love to see!
Hayley

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a few of us have gone for union Jack ring fingers! http://nail-newbie.blogspot.com/2011/04/notd-nice-day-for-royal-wedding.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! I also enjoyed the hats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog, so glad you like it! I love your royal manicure too, the crown is great, was it a konad stamp? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have awarded you with the "Kreativ Blogger" award! Check it out here: http://heartnat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the Butter London polish looks on you! Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete