Wednesday, April 20, 2011

NOTD: Hue Left A Message?

I haven’t posted in a week, BUT I’ve still been doing my nails! :) Sally has a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale, I’m quite certain I’ve got 9 bottles in the past few weeks! Some ORLYs, Finger Paints, and of course, China Glazes. It’s been a great time to get some essentials in my collection.

Here is Finger Paint’s Hue Left a Message. It goes on quite thick and gooey, which I was not a fan of. Regardless, with only 2 coats I had some opaque, beautiful pink GLITTER!




For a glitter polish, it’s actually strangely quite subtle. It didn’t feel like my nails were blindly shining, and I love the colour. Still work appropriate, an overall pretty girly shade.
Thanks for reading!
Hayley

1 comment:

  1. Hi ! I saw your comment on my giveaway but you didn't leave an email, so I don't know if you'll see my answer ... I just wanted to let you know that I don't see your entry on my spreadsheet.
    I'll count you in anyway, but if you had additionnal entries, please enter again so I can count them :)

    ReplyDelete