Monday, April 11, 2011

NOTD: Monochromatic Leopard Print

This is the second time I’ve rocked this mani. I stamped China Glaze C-C-Courage over Nicole by O.P.I. Miss Independent (awesome metallic pinky-purple, btw) using the leopard print on m57 and finished it with China Glaze TC.
 Miss Independent is very overpowering in this combination, and C-C-Courage doesn’t stamp with a lot of intensity of colour… BUT I love it still! Leopard prints usually come off as very powerful and loud to me (not necessarily bad!) This design is more subtle and I like seeing the softer leopard print. Added bonus: you can’t see my Konad stamping errors! Woo! 


The print was difficult to photograph. Depending on the light sometimes it really stands out and other times it’s not visible.

Thanks for reading!
Hayley

2 comments: