Monday, April 25, 2011

Latest Haul

Sherway Gardens is one of my favourite places to shop for nail polish. It’s a mall in the west end of Toronto, and it’s about a 40 minute drive from my house. There is a Holt Renfrew (there I can get Deborah Lippmann, London Butter and Chanel), SoHo Salon and Spa (Full Zoya display, buy 1 get 1 half off this week!), Trade Secrets (O.P.I., Essie, Zoya), Sephora ($O.P.I.), Shoppers Drug Mart (Sally Hansen, Revlon, Nicole by O.P.I., etc), and a few other salons too!
I went on Saturday and did my round of the mall, I was really happy with what I picked up! Here it is:
Zoya Sunshine Collection! Rica, Faye <3 and Tanzy
Clearance from the Intimate collection, Marley, Gemma and Jules ($6 ea, down from $10)
Mod Mattes: Phoebe and Mitzi. I opted not to get Lolly, but now I’m reconsidering!



Tiffany and Roxy from the regular collection. Tiffany looks like it could fit perfectly in with the Summer Sunshines!

No More Waity, Katie <3 I'll wear this when I watch the Royal Wedding on Friday!


Thanks for reading,
Hayley

1 comment: