Sunday, July 24, 2011

NOTD: Don't Get Catty

This is my second try at Sally Hansen Salon Effects, Don't Get Catty from the designer collection (ooh laa laa - lol) I like using these! I cut my nails short so that one strip would cover two nails... This way I only had to open one of the two packages and this set will last for another application! yay!


  Don't Get Catty is HOT PINK. The leopard spots reminded me of this phalaenopsis orchid. I feel like I've mentioned this in each of my last posts, but this is definitely a summer manicure! I'm getting a nice tan, and anything that makes my colour pop makes me feel good :) 
Hayley

5 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are darling. I really need to try Salon Effects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these! Might be the only pattern I'd ever use of these. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two of my most favorite things in the world are leopard print and orchids! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so. cute. i am freehanding this color combo sometime soon for sure!

    ReplyDelete