Saturday, July 16, 2011

NOTD: Bahamas Sunset

Here is something I came up with last week for Polish-aholics Anonymous Monday nail art challenge, which was a sponge or gradient manicure. I layered CG Lemon Fizz, an Orange OPI that I don't know the name of, and ORLY Flirty to come up with the gradient, and free-handed the palm tree. I love the result!

I also did the same design on my friend Heather's nails, but used blues and silver glitter for a cooler nighttime scene. Poor quality photo, but you get the idea!
 Thanks for reading!


Hayley

8 comments:

  1. Freehanded? Wow! I was looking for a plate number, I thought it was stamped!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty ! I love the first one. I have something similar to the first one on my nail art wheel waiting for me to try it. I test designs out on nail art wheels before doing it on my nails. I haven't gotten around to using it yet. This is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the palm tree on the 1st one... such great detail. Did you free hand it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these but i am not going to let my husband see them. He is obsessed with Hawaiian shirts and I don't have the free hand skills to pull this off. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this pattern over the gradient! Look amazing and summery :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first picture of Bahamas (warm tones) is beautiful, it almost feels like I'm actually there ;)

    ReplyDelete