Sunday, June 26, 2011

NOTD: Ultraviolet

Here is a polish that I picked up recently at ULTA in Buffalo. You may remember that this was an exciting shopping trip for me - international haul! lol. Pop Nail Glam's Ultraviolet:

 This polish caught my eye because of the colour and the appeal of a new brand. I hadn't heard of Pop Beauty beforehand, but now I'm glad I took the risk! The application is flawless. Two coats gave me solid coverage. What I love most is the finish. It's not glossy or matte, it's somewhere in-between, almost a toned-down plastic-like finish. I actually wish that I had picked up more colours just so that I have more options with this finish! This picture gives you more of an idea of what I'm talking about:
I don't see my polish on the Pop Beauty website, there are lots of other colours though - check them out! They appear to be different finishes, just looking at the swatches. 

Do you have any Pop Nail Glam polishes? I would love to hear what you think about them!!!

Thanks for reading, 


  1. What a great color!
    I've never tried the Pop Nail Glam polishes but I'd love to!

  2. Lovely colour, really bright and eye catching x

  3. i agree with you, that polish is appealing, if there's a dupe for that i must surely buy it! :)
    by the way im a new follower and new member of Polish-aholics Anonymous. i love reading your blog! :)

    visit my blog :)

  4. This color is beautiful! I almost bought a pop beauty polish but I really never heard anything about them and I wansn't about to spend $10 on a possibly bad polish. Thanks for the post now I think I will buy a pop beauty polish!

  5. I was at ULTA yesterday and I almost bought that! I was going to get a butter london but those were $4 less... and they are HUGE! I will have to get one next time!

  6. I'm going to check this brand out next time I'm at Ulta. I've never really given it a second glance but it looks like it's worth it!

  7. wow. that is super cute! the finish reminds me of my lapasitively hot matte but with polish thinner lol. i love it!

    new follower here.

    i hope u get to visit my blog too

  8. very nice colour am new to your blog and can't wait to see more

    shel xx

  9. So pretty! New follower here from Polish-Aholoics and I love your blog! I love finding new blogs to read and having new readers find mine!