Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 9: Rainbow

Day 9: Rainbow


interpreted today's challenge as a skittles manicure, which is painting each fingernail a different colour. I chose pastels instead of typical rainbow bright vibrant colours. 
Mary Shaw
 *Sorry Rainbow-Brite. 

The polishes I used are, from thumb to pinky, Ulta Heirhead, China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint, Nails Inc. Wellington Square, Zoya Marley, and China Glaze Lemon Fizz.
I currently have Wellington Square on my toe nails... It's a really beautiful peach colour and I highly recommend it!


Hayley



11 comments:

  1. Love! Makes me think of candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree with Jossie. I love every one of those pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skittles in pastel! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love all these colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. heey you should put some white dotts on every nail, it will look amazing, im pretty sure! :) try this.

    ReplyDelete