Friday, August 12, 2011

31 Day Challenge

I have been feeling uninspired this summer to write in my blog... I want to do this to keep me motivated! I stumbled across this from The Tuning Fork. Reply in my comments if you plan on giving it a go!

RULES:
  • Reblog this post if you’re going to accept this challenge 
  • One post per day
  • If you miss one, pick it up the next day
  • Post a picture of each mani
  • It would be nice if you listed/linked to what polishes you used
  • For the inspiration prompts, SHOW US YOUR INSPIRATION/SHARE LINKS
  • BE CREATIVE
  • TRY NEW THINGS
  • HAVE FUN!!!

14 comments:

  1. That looks like way to much hard work for me lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is tough! Good luck, can't wait to see :D

    Maybe I will do random ones if we are in sync.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your challenge. Maybe one day I will give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo going to do this!!!! Such a great way to keep motivated!!! I'll do a blog post with credit to you in a few days :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like fun! Totally taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to do this but i dont think i can commit to doing it every day!! i sometimes have more important things to post! i think my followers would hate me if i did it :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. not that your followers would hate YOU for doing it... that came out weird... haha! i just feel too committed to swatching a ton of polish :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. i saw this on Wacky Laki blog and its a go for me! i start this monday :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love seeing your posts so far... I will be joining in on the fun :)
    Starting the challenge on my blog tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sooo going to do this! Ill start it this upcoming week

    ReplyDelete
  11. excellent @Gabby, Anutka and McDiaz!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is totally cool!! I've had this at the back of my mind the whole autumn, and NOW it's the time! I'll start this week! Your inspiring manis with this challenge really gave me the last push I needed! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hy! I like this challenge so much! I'll try it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so totally going to do this long after all the cool kids have!

    ReplyDelete