Sunday, May 08, 2011

NOTD: All You Need is Color

First off - Happy Mother's Day! The weather was beautiful today, the perfect way to celebrate Mom! Sunny, warm, perfect :)

Here are two manis that I wore this past week. First is Finger Paint's All You Need Is Color. I believe that it is a part of a new FP line...? My local Sally had a new display featuring a bunch of Flower Power 1960s themed-colours. This one was my fave!

 The application was very thick and a little difficult to control, but it built up nicely and gave me good coverage in two coats. I probably could have used a third coat, but who honestly likes to remove glitter polish?!


Today I wore Essie Watermelon with OPI Black Shatter on top. I didn't really like the shatter lines on all of my nails, but whatever... you get what you get!


Thanks for reading :)

Hayley

4 comments:

  1. Finger Paint's All You Need Is Color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HiHi! You've been tagged with this award, I don't know where to contact you do I'ma just post it here: http://cosmetologyy.blogspot.com/2011/05/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mira mi nuevo blog "Uñas de Colores"

    http://unascolores.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love the Finger Paints colour, I'm so sad they don't sell that brand here in Hollans :-(

    ReplyDelete